November Events in Colorado
Submitted by kevin on Sat, 11/09/2013 - 1:00amWinter is well underway in Colorado, but that has had no impact on activities and events! With the Holiday Season quickly approaching there is a lot to see, experience, and do throughout the beautiful state of Colorado. Check out a few select events throughout the month of November below.
• The Denver International Wine Festival is taking place November 6th – 10th at the Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, CO. Originating in 2003, The Denver International Wine Festival has quickly become one of the nation’s most esteemed international wine festivals.
• Breckenridge will open their slopes to the public for the 2013-2014 season November 9th on Peak 8. Opening day will include free Bavarian cream stuffed éclairs for the first 2,000 guests along with an all day party at the TBar beginning at 11 AM. A single lucky pass holder will even have the opportunity to tap the very first keg of the Peak 6 opening season commemoratory Amber Ale.
• Georgetown Bighorn Sheep Festival takes place on November 9th this year. An Event for the whole family! Bring your kids for crafts and educational activities while the whole family enjoys unique food, art, music, hikes, a climbing wall, and incredible wildlife viewing.
• Come see Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus in Fort Collins Friday November 15th at the Lincoln Center Performance Hall at 7:30 PM. Based on the bestselling novel, the show promises to be a mixture of standup comedy and theater designed for a mature audience.
• Opening Day for Aspen Mountain and Snowmass will be November 28th THANKSGIVING DAY! Give thanks to the mountain gods and hit the slopes for the first time in Aspen as they open Aspen Mountain and Snowmass.
November is a wonderful time to be in Colorado. Scenery is wonderful as the leaves start to change and there are lots of great events to make a November vacation in Colorado a memorable time!